PMCM and its entire staff are committed to helping patients obtain and maintain their optimum health.
Since 1984, PMCM has offered a wide array of Integrated Family Medicine and Preventive Health Care.
Whenever possible, PMCM provides services covered by medical insurance coverage and we assist patients in billing their insurance plans.
Our office is proud to have a patient-centered orientation with:
Same Day and Next Day Appointments for acute care, such as for sore throats, ear infections, sinusitis, bronchitis, influenza, pneumonia, abdominal pain, rashes, headaches, asthma, urinary tract infections and more.
Preventive Care Services: complete adult evaluations and pre-op exams; physical exams for school and sports’ women’s health care and female exams and assessments for children and newborns.
Manage Chronic Problems: Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Fatigue, Diabetes, Thyroid Disease, Adrenal Fatigue, Food and Environmental Allergies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and More.
On Site Services: Blood draws, Cardiovascular testing/studies, EKGs, Allergy testing (blood and skin), Heavy Metals testing, Vitality testing, Pap Smears, Suture Removal.
All Services by both PMCM and Independent Practitioners Are Offered With An Integrative Patient Centered Approach, including:
- Hormone Assessment and Balancing using Bio-Identical and Natural Products.
- Allergy Testing and Treatment using medicine, supplements and sublingual allergen immunotherapy.
- Gastrointestinal Assessments for Digestion and Abnormal Microbes plus treatments utilizing Pharmaceutical and Natural Medicines.
- Nutritional & Herbal Medicines focusing on personalized programs for treatment of health conditions and for detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs for acute and chronic conditions.
- Weight Loss and Weight Stabilization Programs using a personalized rejuvenation plans with vitality testing and body composition analysis.
- Stress reduction and Mind-Body integration using body/breath conscious coaching, interactive imagery and Heart Math biofeedback and coaching.
- Restorative Programs for immune issues.
- Detoxification Programs, both individualized and groups.
- Medical Intuitive Consults and Counseling.
- Cosmetic Services, including Dermasonic, Micro-current and Skin Care.
- Homeopathy for acute issues and constitutional treatment
- Chronic Fatigue, Lyme Disease and Toxin Screening.
- Educational/Lecture Series for community groups and professional development
Sign up for the PMCM Newsletter for health tips and information about your health.
Visit Haas Health Online for your online source for health, wellness and environmental education tips and books, CDs and APPS to aid and improve your continuing education about your body and mother earth.